123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Setup
Setting up of 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer is a simple yet a process that requires some amount of planning about locational feasibility, power socket availability and disturbance free environment.
- 123.hp.com/setup 7740 printer needs to be useful to you in its full potential. So choose a place that would be convenient and safe.
- The location is bound to have a direct power supply socket although you can use an extension box.
- The place must be near to the devices that you need to connect to for strong and better connectivity.
123.hp.com Officejet Pro 7740 Setup
Unboxing 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740
- The process of setting up begins virtually with the planning of the location and the availability of support furniture.
- It actually begins with the unboxing of the printer from the box.
- Place the box on a stable place and begin the unboxing to avoid potential damage to the printer.
- Unpack the box with all its accessories and sort them separately to view any possible damages visually and report damages immediately to the concerned person.
- Check the contents of the box with the list of the accessories that are mentioned to have been packed with the box.
- Read the user guide before beginning the installation process of the HP Officejet pro 7740printer.
Connect the Power Cord and Adjust your Preferences
- Take out the power cord from among the accessories that are found in the box with 123.hp.com/setup 7740 printer.
- Carefully remove all the protective cartons surrounding the power cord on either sides of the power cord to prevent shipping damage.
- Connect on end of the cord to the rear side of the printer and the other end to the plug socket.
- Mostly try to connect to a direct power supply. You can also use an extended power supply box. But use the former for safe and stable printing.
- Add a voltage stabilizer to the power supply system if voltage fluctuations are a regular phenomenon to avoid damage due to irregular supply of current.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Control Panel preferences Setup
- The colorful touch interface of the HP Officejet pro 7740printer gives the user the choice to adjust preferences.
- The user can set the default connectivity mode as is convenient to him, whether it is wired or wireless network connection, or USB connection.
- The user can choose the preferable language from the list of languages pre-installed in 123.hp.com/setup 7740 printer for a better interface with the printing device.
- The time displayed by the printer can be adjusted to suit the needs and the local time of the user.
- The preferences can also make alterations to the font size and the type of font a better display for the user.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Handle the box with the ink cartridge very carefully and be diligent until the installation of the ink cartridge is completed.
- Open the box with the box in the upright position and remove all the protective layers surrounding the cartridge.
- The cartridges are covered with a blue protective film to avoid exposure of the ink nozzle and the copper contacts.
- Remove the protective film carefully. Handle the ink cartridge in only the black plastic area.
- Turn on the printer, open the top cover of the printer and press the cartridges in the slot assigned for black and color cartridges.
- Select align cartridges and 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer aligns the cartridges and prints a sample page.